Updated: September 8, 2020
Villa Raffaella has now gone more than 13 weeks with our residents testing negative. We are also happy to let you know that our staff who are tested are negative as well.
Appointment Only In-person Visitation
Now Available On Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
Guidelines for In- Person Visits as established by State Of New Jersey Executive Directive 20-017
- All visits must be made by advance reservation
- All Visits will take place in a designated area
- All visitors must undergo a screening process that will include temperature, questionnaire, and signing of consent/liability waiver form.
- Visitors will not enter the building, rather once they have completed the screening process they will go directly to the designated outdoor area.
- Visitors will not engage in any touching, hugging, kissing, hand shaking, or sharing of any food or drink. Visitors can bring hydration beverages for themselves but cannot offer or share beverages with resident. Staff will provide for the hydration needs of the resident.
- Visitors should utilize available hand sanitation stations
- All persons must practice social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times during the visit.
- If a visitor should develop Covid 19 symptoms or test positive for Covid 19 within 14 days of the visit they must immediately notify Villa Raffaella so that appropriate safety measure can be taken.
- Visits are limited to 20 minutes, should a visitor arrive late for their appointment, and the visit will not be extended, as not to inconvenience another resident or visitor. Missed appointments must be rescheduled for a later date.
- Restrooms will not be available for use by visitors.
- Visitors must be 18 years of age or older, no pets permitted.
The above is a basic listing of the guidelines however, visitors should refer to State of New Jersey Executive Directive 20-017 for a complete list.